ADHD Coaching for
Executives and Entrepreneurs
If ADHD is supposed to be a "superpower", then why does it sometimes feel like kryptonite?
ADHD is a double-edged sword when it comes to your life and career or business.
On one edge of the sword, there are the superpowers that charge your career and business in ways that allow you to do your best work, take risks, creatively problem-solve, and hyperfocused on the things that are most interesting to you.
Some days, however, it can seem like the opposite edge is an arch enemy blocking all your best efforts to unleash your brilliance.
Each day, and moment to moment, your ADHD brain can be unpredictable, and wielding the ADHD sword can be a challenge.
Your neurodivergent brain has brought you into the current place you are in your career because others see your strengths. Some possible superpowers under your mask could include....
- Outside the box thinking
- Multi-passionate and deep knowledge in areas of interests
- Curiosity & creativity
- Super productivity in areas of challenge and interest
- Risk taking
- Idea generation and brainstorming
- High energy
- Deep thinking
- Cool in crisis
What might happen if your ADHD shows up in the wrong place, at the wrong time, and at the wrong intensity.
- Difficulty starting or completing tasks
- Difficulty prioritizing
- Inability to focus
- Time management issues
- Difficulty regulating emotions
- Excessive talking
- Losing things and forgetfulness
Coaching can help you partner with your brain.
Instead of fighting and pushing against how your brain is naturally wired, remove the friction by partnering well with your brain and central nervous system.
Coaching means working with Mineela who:
- Is an experienced professional who can streamline the process of building your personalized manual
- Provides accountability
- Provides support, encouragement and empowerment
- Understands the neuroscience of what makes your unique brain do what it does and how to work with it
- Co-creates solutions and targeted strategies with you for your particular challenges